LegacyGT.com

Datalog Results for Review & Suggestions

rubberman

Here's the first datalog results that I was able to collect:

Using AP v2 dongle & ecuexplorer to record results. Ecuexplorer seems to be very sensitive and either locks up or doesn't properly record data when using the defog switch to start/stop logging. Solution was to only use the INSERT key as the on/off switch, seems to work ok for now.

I'm interested to know what everyone thinks of these logs?

This is on a Stage 2 5EAT w/ Crucial UP, Invidia catted DP, Perrin TMIC, Cobb stage 2 map 93 octane.

Running 93 octane in the car. Temp outside was about 68 degrees during the logs. Each log was within about 2-3 minutes of one another, so I'm not sure if heat soak was a significant issue. If I need to choose other more favorable parameters, then please let me know.

Max datalog boost was 16.541psi. If I use the AP and view live data, I can watch it bump 17psi. Not sure why there is a difference. Pulls varied between first through third gear, sometimes it was only first-second (note RPM data)

thanks for taking a look...suggestions for how the tune is working for the car or other recommended mods are welcome. I'm just trying to make sure things are cool with the current mods now (hopefully no boost leaks) before I try to get the car protuned at Topspeed in GA.

(file is in excel format, change .pdf to .xls)

Datalog1.pdf

This is a profile you can use when you datalog with enginuity. most thinks it's best to do pull from 2k to redline in 3rd.

man the file won't load.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived