LegacyGT.com

My Dyno Numbers

went to the dyno last night and found my car was running really lean between 5-6k... this was due to putting an SPT intake and not getting a retune untill last night. It took about 6 runs on the Dyno to get 278 hp and 326 tq. The boost was between 15-16.5 nowhere near the 22 somebody here mentioned.

The car is way smoother on the road. there was an area around 3k where there was an 18hp gain and 23 lbtq gain.

I am taking it to the track on sunday for some road racing.. and next wed. to the drag strip to see what kind of numbers i can get.. I'm thinking 13's...

any comments?

Miguel Alcrudo tunes out here in So Cal occasionally as well out of EDO Performance. Glad boost was around 16.5psi max as the 1.5 bar you mention is 22psi and would be way too much.

• 4 weeks later...

I love my car. the tune is absolutely perfect. I have a sport and sport sharp map tuned. I cannot say enough good things about miguel and how my car is performing. I highly reccomend getting him to custom tune your ride. You will be more than happy when he is done.

Dan

Bone stock with custom tune with accessPORT

I'll scan the dyno graph in later.

Stock wheel HP/TQ: 218/246

AccessPORT & Custom Tune HP/TQ: 240/276

Very niiiice

Those #s are very similar to my 06' Spec-B that I also dynoed at P&L:

Stock wheel HP/TQ: 215/242

AccessPORT with standard Cobb file HP/TQ: 235/268

are there any dynos of a 2008 non-spec B LGT 5mt? or even a 2007?

for 2007++ MY's it seems as though I can only find spec B's dynoed...

My Stock 08' LGT 5MT on a Dynojet gave 222whp and 252wtq :) and they only had 1 big Circular fan pointed at my car, we saw effects of heatsoak in the following 4 runs after my best run.

• 5 months later...

Archived