LegacyGT.com

Anyone local looking for a good IT job?

RuskiTrombone

I'm turning to all friends, colleagues, relatives with a good job opportunity with our company. We are looking for a Jr. .Net person. All the benefits, really good starting salary, etc. Just PM me if you want all the details. Must be a US Citizen and some knowledge of .Net.

Any way I can help you guys keep the mods going for the Legacies.

Whatttt I have it timed so when the end of the season goes off (DVD recap) the start of season 4 will be comming on...

Now I got it. That totally went over my head :lol::redface:

and I forgot when the season premiere was too :lol:

Mr.350

Humm that could be perfect for me. Let me brush up resume. Anything I need to gear it towards? Clearance needed?

Let me know when you get it reworked. Nothing specific needs to be in there. US Citizen and if you have clearance it is certainly helpful. If you don't, you'd get one. Send it over to me and let me know when you'd want to have your initial interview internally. My email is: goldluste@gmail.com

Thanks!

Thanks.

Let me know when you get it reworked. Nothing specific needs to be in there. US Citizen and if you have clearance it is certainly helpful. If you don't, you'd get one. Send it over to me and let me know when you'd want to have your initial interview internally. My email is: goldluste@gmail.com

Thanks!

Mr.350

Archived