LegacyGT.com

Embarrassed a younger guy with his Girlfriend coming home from bowling.

Not a worthy kill but was worth making the guy look like an idiot twice in front of his girlfriend. Well anyway I was on my way home from bowling and I take the exit for my town and at the light a late model Jeep Cherokee pulls up next to me with a cute girl in the passenger seat and she keeps looking at me and I'm like whats with her. Then I see the guy driving looking over as well and then he starts pulling forward and backward and I'm like you got to be kidding me then my brother in the passenger seat says ah he's probably just trying to get the light to change quicker with the sensor's on the road. I was like yeah your probably right then as the other light turns yellow he starts to pull ahead and when the light turns green he's already about 2 car lengths ahead of me and he guns it well I just launch normally and bog because I floored it to try and catch him and by the time I hit second I was about 1 car length ahead then my lane ended so I moved over to his about 3 lengths ahead and I'm like that should be enough humiliation and since it was a 25 mph zone I slowed down to about 35 and he then road my rear and my brother was like man he's pissed. I was like he'll get over it and then he goes over the double yellow and passes me because I was in too high of a gear when I realized what he was doing and I'm like man what a prick well at any rate the light ahead was green and he went through it and I was thinking hmm if I turn right what are my chances the next light would be green so I can turn left to get ahead of him so I took that chance and sure enough the light was green so I turned left then gunned it and I then pulled my window down and waved as I passed man he was pissed and he couldn't catch me because there was some other SUV stuck in front of him. Too bad something better wasn't my first challenge but at least it was amusing.

• Interesting...but...I....don't...understand...what...:confused:...the...big...
  • ...is...with...

his...post...I...was...able...to...read...it...just...fine...you...know...what...I'm...

talking...about...right...I...mean...what...the...heck...

i used to have a jeep cherokee. a '92 with an I-6. i frigging loved that SUV. i pretty much was able to go anywhere - weather couldn't stop me.

when i was in college, and we got slammed with snow 2 or 3 yrs ago, the roads were so bad, you couldnt tell what was road, and what wasnt, since the roads weren't plowed - the city liked taking their sweet ass time getting them out. anyway, snow fall was about 8''-12'' inches. out of all my buddies, i was the only one who had a 4wd car, and needed to make a walmart run. anyway, the jeep took the roads on like they were nothing. i'm thinking, if i were to try that with the legacy, it would get stuck, due to lack of ground clearance.

whats the point of this story?

don't smoke crack. :argue:

HOLY CRAP!!! You guys are pathetic! You are acting just like those NABISCO wankers!

Get over it and stop being a bunch of idiots.

It's no use just let this thread die it's obvious some members just post things to get there post count high or to get a rise out of other members. I did notice most of the posts are by same individuals and there ages are all low so it may be a maturity issue don't know.

It's no use just let this thread die it's obvious some members just post things to get there post count high or to get a rise out of other members. I did notice most of the posts are by same individuals and there ages are all low so it may be a maturity issue don't know.

Not sure about the maturity comment SpeedRacer, but even the chidrun here know how to use periods. Spelling and grammar? That's another story. My point? Your post was incredibly hard to follow....one big run-on sentence.

Archived