LegacyGT.com

Cobb DP Install

SpecBee

You'll definitely want a new turbo to DP gasket. I know a number of people have reused their donut gasket from DP to CB. When I first did my DP the donut gasket was not in great shape (surprising considering MY 07).

You should also look at a Cobb heatshield as well. I believe that the Cobb DP will not clear the stock heatshield without cutting/modifying.

I've seen plenty of people on here say you can re-use the turbo to DP gasket without a problem. Most people say to just flip the donut gasket over and it will be fine too. It all depends on how they look when you take them off though.

I've re-used both but its a good idea to have some on hand. Here's a link to the newbie page and it has the part numbers for the gaskets you're looking for.

Also, getting the manifold to UP joint to seal properly is a motherf*cker. When I went Stage 3, I said to hell with it and used high temp gasket maker on top of the OEM gaskets. Best decision I've ever made as I had no issues after this. Some will disagree with me on this however I've yet to hear a good argument as to why doing this is bad. Just my $.02.

Archived