LegacyGT.com

Kill List So Far

HONDA S2000

04 vette(NOT ZO6)

04 M3

05 MUSATANG

RX 8 (easy)

WORKED CIVIC SI (what work i have noe idea)

boxster s

HAD FUN HANGIN WITH 911 til we hit traffic (DAMN!!)

SRT 4 not at a launch but from 2nd to 3rd blew by he had stage 2 from mopar

NO ONE CAN COME CLOSE IN BAD WEATHER

I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!!

Guest *Jedimaster*
Looks like you're enjoying your car! You should get some stickers for the front fender and put one on for each kill, like the planes in WWII :D

Hmmm...Let's see...

04 Acura TL

04 Maxima

Mazda RX-8

BMW 3 series (Late model, couldn't say which engine, I was in front. Lol.)

Saab 9-5

A host of sport compact cars driven by overzealous, inexperienced, uninformed youngsters.

I actually had to prove a point to a young WRX driver trying to show off. Now, I usually don't bother other Subaru owners, but this "kid" got a little beside himself. I would gladly have settled for a nod or a wave. Maybe he was from Missouri, so I SHOWED HIM!!!

:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

I took out an S2000 as well, that surprised the hell out of me, I've been in an S2000. It honestly felt just as fast from a stop and even faster once you got up past 7KRPM. I think I was extra motivated after almost being beaten by a forced induction Neon.

HONDA S2000

04 vette(NOT ZO6)

04 M3

05 MUSATANG

RX 8 (easy)

WORKED CIVIC SI (what work i have noe idea)

boxster s

HAD FUN HANGIN WITH 911 til we hit traffic (DAMN!!)

SRT 4 not at a launch but from 2nd to 3rd blew by he had stage 2 from mopar

NO ONE CAN COME CLOSE IN BAD WEATHER

I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!!

Yeah, NO ONE CAN COME CLOSE IN BAD WEATHER, when we have much better traction thru AWD that allows us to accelerate better but not brake earlier and instead DIE faster. Yup, NO ONE CAN COME CLOSE IN BAD WEATHER, cause you will be dead and they will be alive.

Mojo

I keed I keeed

Just curious on that stage 2 SRT-4.... you must have a lot of mods done to your car because a stock SRT-4 is unquestionably faster from anything over like 40 mph. My friend has a stock SRT-4 and I can always beat him off the line significantly, but he catches up quick and around 80 mph or so we're even and then he just walks... with stage 2 it would just be worse, maybe you have stage 2 AP or something, or that was one of the bad weather ones...

Curious...nobody says nothing about the G35 sedan. Is that car better ? I doubt it..,.I think it only comes with a 6 auto .

I kan't contribute much to this list yet...I am stil waiting on the §ßµ€-ing car.

Curious...nobody says nothing about the G35 sedan. Is that car better ? I doubt it..,.I think it only comes with a 6 auto .

I kan't contribute much to this list yet...I am stil waiting on the §ßµ€-ing car.

Way to use those symbols! I knew you had it in you. :lol:

Guest JessterCPA

I think if you do a search, you can see a run in with a g35x by a LGT person.

Archived