LegacyGT.com

Lowest mileage on a 2005 Turbo Wagon?

The previous and original owner is a serious car enthusiast and a friend.

He has many cars, so he did not drive it that much. When you have a 996, 951 track car, E46 M3 Convertible, E30 Touring, and a Jetta, you tend not to rack up miles on your Outback.

Sorry, I have you all beat. 7,300 miles on my 06 LGT 5MT Sedan 22 miles on November 05. It is my daily driver - so it's used 5/days+ week. This calculates out to only 260 miles/month, or 9 miles per day. That is what happens when you live at work.
I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

Pffft, clearly the extra loop I take to/from work to warm up the engine is putting me out of the running for low mileage champ.

Just wait, though. I'm moving to within 1 mile of work...I'll be walking! We'll see who has the lowest miles in a few more years! :icon_bigg

think I'm one of the furtherest 86k:lol:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

<<05 turbo wagon,,13,500 miles:)

:trolls::hide:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived