LegacyGT.com

Anything interesting going on

JdubLGT5MT

If you're talking Phoenix Metro area, Scottsdale Pavillions at Pima RD and Indian Bend has always been a spot for weekend night car shows. I didn't grow up on the east side so I don't know exactly where in the Pavillions these gatherings are held.

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

• 1 month later...
hes right on saturday night at indian bend and the 101 loop is the pavillion car show, also there is a car show at the marina in tempe. Where are you coming from?
Is this Pavillions gathering still going on, roughly about what time on Sat, and what is the best Mexican restaurant nearby? We're driving down from Montana and will be in Scottsdale for the weekend. Right now, it looks like we'll take the sedan and not the wagon. Screw the bad AT mileage over the MT, if we take the wagon the family will try to send too much stuff home with us.

It's got to be better than our Taco Bell. Best Mexican Food South of the (Canadian) Border!

We're already fighting over how many meals on this trip can be Mexican. I say, all of them.

It's got to be better than our Taco Bell. Best Mexican Food South of the (Canadian) Border!

We're already fighting over how many meals on this trip can be Mexican. I say, all of them.

you know the funny thing is i worked at the Circuit City right across the street for 3 years and for the life of me i can not think of any sit down mexican food places around there. There is however an amazing mongolian stir fry place that is in the car show parking lot. There is also a semi fast style mexican place that i used to go to almost everyday that is about 3-4 miles south of the pavillions.

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

• 2 weeks later...
Yah it's good times. I tagged along with a buddy to the Pavilions about a month ago and I have to say that any McDonalds' parking lot car show that can boast a Saleen S7 on display is okay by me...

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

Archived