LegacyGT.com

my new look!

a.lim

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it looks great all around. Only thing I think it needs is some tinted tails to go with the black on the trunk... I like the contrast on the truck and the intercooler intake on the hood

did you prime or sand first? Is the protectant just an extra spray you add after painting?

sand. prime. sun screen.

ive only seen sun protectant come in liquid form, but not spray. apply it on a towel and wipe it down. you can find all this stuff at autozone.

such a dope DIY for $11 :)

that's not his, his is the white one on the first page. one you are looking at is JDM

I just noticed the rear wiper. if there is one thing I wish my car had is a rear wiper. How did you do that?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/androofoo/IMG_2200.jpg

more info on how you paint the turbo inlet. thought about that on mine.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

:spin: Whoo good thing I been scribbling all evening now I can stop now you tell me!!! :lol:

i just filled it in with a black sharpie

jk its duplicolor bumper coating which you can find at autozone.

Mr.350

front looks great man, I am not so into the back being painted black though.....

The car looks great... But the trunk black... ehh... Looks too much like the mach mustangs IMO.

But if thats what you like, then thats all that matters right :)

Looks like you've done quite a bit to get it where you want it and done a good job. Congrats and enjoy :)

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Archived