LegacyGT.com

Probable Mach V Dyno Day: 2/5/05

Mach V Dan

http://store1.yimg.com/I/fastwrx_1817_19186755

Overdue and much-requested, our next dyno day will be on Saturday, 2/5, from 9 until 5. (Date now confirmed!)

What: Mach V February Dyno Day

Where: 45064-B Underwood Lane

Sterling, VA 20166

(703) 435-5000

When: Saturday, February 5, 9am until 5pm

Dyno day offers the chance to get a baseline or updated dyno numbers on your car for a smaller fee than on normal workdays. Cost is $75 for FWD or AWD cars, and $25 additional for air/fuel analysis. Slots are 40 minutes, which is usually enough for 3-4 pulls. It's a great social educational event, too, as lots of people come to watch and compare notes.

Call to reserve a slot. We've had three previous dyno days and each one was sold out, with a wait list.

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

Dan - I am down, provided I am in the country that weekend. Can I reserve and still get a refund as long as you have a waiting list? I understand I may not get a refund if I miss the day and there is not a list of people waiting.

Dan - I am down, provided I am in the country that weekend. Can I reserve and still get a refund as long as you have a waiting list?

Yes. I just don't want no-shows on the day of, which leaves lots of paid staff standing around twiddling their thumbs...

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
well, I came by with Margie in the MINI (too nice of a day not to ride around with the top down). Everyone looked like we were crazy. We got out, walked around, saw only one LGT besides Dan's from FastWRX.com (and not knowing what Kanoswrx looks like), we split. Guess we should have headed home first to get the LGT so we would be part of the cool crowd. ;)

Hehe, I did the exact same thing. was it a regal blue wagon that you saw - if so, that was me. Went there about 12:30 or so. I felt positively ancient in that crowd of wrx-ers. Next time we'll have to coordinate on timing.
getting out of the legacy game :cool:

Hey, now! Hanging out with these folks makes me FEEL younger. :)

Patagonian, I saw you bestow Volks on ALL your cars...

Next time, stay a while. Or better yet, grab a slot and get some numbers. It's fun!

Bunches of pics (including a 94 turbo Legacy on the dyno) are here.

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

Archived