LegacyGT.com

Widest tire

sonicjet

18x8 46mm offset with Pzero Nero tires. Lowered on Tein Basics.

1st to tell I know that that driver's side rear wheel gap is smaller then other 3 and front wheel sticking out more then other 3. So my consern is w/o rising the car what is the widest tire size that will fit into the wheel well? My current tires rub on some bumps. Only driver's side and only on outer edge of the tire.

18x8 46mm offset with Pzero Nero tires. Lowered on Tein Basics.

1st to tell I know that that driver's side rear wheel gap is smaller then other 3 and front wheel sticking out more then other 3. So my consern is w/o rising the car what is the widest tire size that will fit into the wheel well? My current tires rub on some bumps. Only driver's side and only on outer edge of the tire.

If you have one wheel noticeably different than the others I'd figure out why before making changes. I'll disagree with SubyDude555 - I'm already running an 8" wheel with no problems, and know definitively that 8.5" rims will fit and clear just fine. 9" might fit if I use the right tires.

It's not that simple to change since actual tire size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer even though the stated size may be the same. Measure the available clearance you have and look at the tire mfg's specs for each size tire.

For example - I'm running 235/40 General UHPs on 18x8 +48 wheels with no stock suspension clearance issues of any kind. 245 Generals would fit ok, but 255s would likely rub.

Kyle "BlackHole"

I run 245's on a 8" wide rim and they look fine. no sidewall buldge. with the right offset, 245 is the widest you can run without a fender roll. 255 will need a fender roll

Yup ditto that. Just enough space on the inside and outside for me.

Archived