LegacyGT.com

Keep or trade...opinions needed....

Mr. Ed

Trade or keep  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Trade or keep

need opinions.........

Ok..so I've got someone local who wants to trade me his wheels and new tires for my wheels.... I get to keep my brand new tires.....

my wheels: http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd179/00mred00/car.jpg

his wheels with 235 45 17 kumho's

http://a192.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/107/l_8f55491904472a2f164106cb7b428a6f.jpg

I usually am pro-multispoke, but I love the FN01-RC wheels for some reason (and the hyperblack finish you have looks awesome).

Also, as far as mesh wheels go, those ones are pretty blah. I vote for keep your wheels.

Honestly, I think his styling fits your car better and your styling fits his car better. I'd do it if he's paying to have the tires swapped over.

he is actually leting me have his tires and I get to keep my tires....so my tires will have to be removed from the 5zigens.... which costs all of like 20 bucks... and then I have a spare set of practically brand new tires...

so his wheels and his tires and my tires...in trade for my wheels

he is actually leting me have his tires and I get to keep my tires....so my tires will have to be removed from the 5zigens.... which costs all of like 20 bucks... and then I have a spare set of practically brand new tires...

so his wheels and his tires and my tires...in trade for my wheels

You are getting the better end of the deal forsure, i still like your wheels a bit better, but his would look nice as well. If you are looking for a change go ahead and do it.

well, I am on the fence about which wheels will look better, but the simple fact has been stated... as far as value..I'm coming out way ahead. I paid for my wheels 1/3 of what the two sets of tires and his wheels are worth.... the formels are painted bmw silver..so I will see them tomorrow in person and see how close of a mtach to bsm it is.

Thanks to those of you that voted and gave input!

I say keep your wheels. I like a mesh wheel, just not those for some reason, although they may look better in person. If weight matters at all to you, then you have your answer.

? mine should be lighter by about 5 lbs each... it's the value part that makes it a hard decision

Archived