LegacyGT.com

Cloth Seat Covers for 2008 Legacy GT

My suggestion is just don't pee your pants when you drive :). I really don't know about seat covers. The leather is gonna get worn in whether or not you have a seat cover over it. Why not just enjoy it while it's new?

My suggestion is just don't pee your pants when you drive :). I really don't know about seat covers. The leather is gonna get worn in whether or not you have a seat cover over it. Why not just enjoy it while it's new?

LOL, but I'm VERY meticulous when it comes to my vehicles, and this one is no exception. It’s more of a mental thing for me, or should I say, reassurance that the seats will be protected.

I understand. I'm as anal as the next guy about my interior. I won't even let someone bring an open can or a cup from restaurant. I'm just saying though that whether or not the seats are covered with cloth. They are going to wear down just from sitting in them. The only way to totally protect them is go online and buy a second set of seats and install them and put the originals in your attic. :) a lot of work.

Hey you guys...why don't you research things A WEE BIT before you go deep into the seat covers issue: your Legacy is one of the safest if not the safest midsize sedan on the market. Partly due to its airbags. And Legacy has airbags in the front seats. You cover them with anything - they will NOT deploy as intended in case of an accident and your ass will not saved/protected to its fullest. So rather than being sorry - just be careful to not pee, release other juices or otherwise spill coffee, beer, coke or whatever fluids or foods you have onboard and leave the seats the way they were intended to be used...

Hey you guys...why don't you research things A WEE BIT before you go deep into the seat covers issue: your Legacy is one of the safest if not the safest midsize sedan on the market. Partly due to its airbags. And Legacy has airbags in the front seats. You cover them with anything - they will NOT deploy as intended in case of an accident and your ass will not saved/protected to its fullest. So rather than being sorry - just be careful to not pee, release other juices or otherwise spill coffee, beer, coke or whatever fluids or foods you have onboard and leave the seats the way they were intended to be used...

Good point!! I never thought of that and thank you!

Archived