LegacyGT.com

Farrish Subaru of Fairfax -- March Specials

Farrish Subaru

Holy crap! Why is the 911 priced so low? I am guessing since it is a bright Red cop attractor with tiptronic. Is there any warranty left? I want to hold out for a LEgacy STi (although I know it is a pipe dream at this point), but at this price, the Porsche is not much of a stretch!

Why is the 911 priced so low? I am guessing since it is a bright Red cop attractor with tiptronic.

Bingo! Not a broad market for an auto 911...but the car sure is pretty in that Red. You should hear the exhaust!:wub: Now that's what a boxer 6 should sound like. And yes, there is no factory warranty left on the car.

It is going to take lots of willpower not to come test drive that thing this weekend...I have been lusting after 911's since I have been able to drive and this one is definitely the king of 911's (besides the GT2 and 3, of course). If you had a 2002 at this time next year for the same price I probably would have bought it already. Can't imagine what my insurance would be.

Damn, I sat down in my car with my girlfriend before heading out to do some shopping this weekend and I asked her "do you want to go to Farrish Subaru and test drive a 911 Turbo?" Her response, "Not unless you are going to buy it." Almost came over this weekend but resisted temptation...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived