LegacyGT.com

5EAT XTs, What is your gas mileage???

If I'm 100% Hwy I get alot higher.Closer to 27-29 if I keep it @70 or lower.I could care less let lem go around me.

When I drive all highway (from Boston to NYC), I try sooooo hard to keep it around 70 but the car just begs to be driven faster. It's so effortless at 70. I usually end up doing about 80-85 without even realizing. Regardless, doing about 75-85 all highway, we get about 24mpg with the 5EAT XT.

I am with docsmile on this one - drove home from the South Bay yesterday in partially sluggish traffic and partially 70-80 MPH. Average consumption was about 27 MPG. Knowing I'll be driving the OB primarily (my wife gets to drive the Audi again after a couple months of swapping) the car's manners may improve again (less stop and go). Same for the mileage.

I usually end up doing about 80-85 without even realizing
That's why God created cruise control to help make us all better drivers.I don't really care about ow fast I go.As long as I can keep going that speed w/o interuptions.Like a driver that doesn't realize how to not pace traffic in the right lane...ergo sport shift in "S"...I get on up the road.

Archived