LegacyGT.com

First Dyno run on a MY 07 subaru legacy 3.0R AT

Hi all

I owne a MY 07 subaru legacy 3.0R AT as the title say

So last week 13-2-2008

I did a Dyno run on a dyno jet

And the result was a 170 WHP AND 170 WTQ

http://aycu05.webshots.com/image/46284/2006226887309954832_rs.jpg

Her is the Dyno run from the look of it its not good because the curve is to bumpy and not smooth and the car is to leen

So what you think please share your information :wub:

SAURUS3009

I talked to the tuner at the shop and we talked about the result and how to improve it and he promised me with an exhaust, intake and a tune he can do a 210 WHP and 210 WTQ

So my hops are high

I dont mean to be a party-pooper but I *highly* doubt that you will gain 40 whp and 40 wtrq from just intake & exhaust on a non-turbo car, there is no way. Even the Legacy GT with exhaust and ECU tuning will barely make that much in gains, and that is with a turbo, where all you need is to increase the boost.

I think dynojets are low reading, 3.0rs on other dynos I believe are closer to 190whp and 190 wtrq, there is a post somewhere.

I dont mean to be a party-pooper but I *highly* doubt that you will gain 40 whp and 40 wtrq from just intake & exhaust on a non-turbo car, there is no way. Even the Legacy GT with exhaust and ECU tuning will barely make that much in gains, and that is with a turbo, where all you need is to increase the boost.

I think dynojets are low reading, 3.0rs on other dynos I believe are closer to 190whp and 190 wtrq, there is a post somewhere.

a link pleeeze:wub:

a link pleeeze:wub:

http://www.nasioc.com/

Look in the NA forums over there. NA power comes from compression and engine speed (i.e. rpms). Cams, intake, and exhaust help in this regard. Modern engines aren't like the factory de-tuned American V8s from the 70's where intake, exhaust, and cams are going to give you 100 hp.

Archived