LegacyGT.com

4/10- Fuddruckers Monthly Meet is Back!

onesillyracer

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet, I have to see how they look.

Edit: Oh, wait, Rota TarmacII's not the RCE coilovers :p

Yes the Rota TarmacII (Steel Grey). I do not have coilovers.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Dang...just found out I have to drop someone off at EWR by 7:30pm. Google Maps says its takes 26 minutes to get from EWR to that Fuddruckers...anyone know how long it will really take...with or without traffic?

Dang...just found out I have to drop someone off at EWR by 7:30pm. Google Maps says its takes 26 minutes to get from EWR to that Fuddruckers...anyone know how long it will really take...with or without traffic?

There shouldn't be any traffic at 7:30 from the airport to Fuddruckers. Remember google maps is giving you the time it would take if you are driving the speed limit. :icon_twis

Without getting a ticket you should get there no later than 8pm.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Yesterday (Sunday 4/6) the weather channel - 61 had sunny for Thursday now this moring they are saying rain. We'll have to keep our fingers crossed.

As long as it is not a down pour I will be there.

Yep, I'm ready. I just fininsh paiting my calipers black with the G2. I finished around 8:00pm. I am freakin' tired.

Looking forward to tomorrow's meet.

Archived