LegacyGT.com

What are LEGACYGT's loyalties?!?

Bradkx

LMAO! I love how new members get all butt hurt when the mods bring up forum rules and etiquette. :lol:

What about when I get all but hurt over it?

Also its not in the rules :p Just like AE's are not in the rules or ripping on vendors but I got points for both :mad: Got some butt cream for me?

What about when I get all but hurt over it?

Also its not in the rules :p Just like AE's are not in the rules or ripping on vendors but I got points for both :mad: Got some butt cream for me?

you know what else is not in the rules? (scroll down queer bait)

Motherfucker

They ******* forgot it in the swear filter. ****.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker

Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker Motherfucker

knock that shit off MuthaFucker :mad:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

i'm gonna stick this motherfucking mouse up your motherfucking ass if you don't shut up. Motherfucker.

Is that right? Well come on out to South Dakota then you donkey raping, shit eating, unclefucking, degenerate pile of shit; and try to.

Archived