LegacyGT.com

New Subaru Liberty GTB Prototype

guys this is nothing new or different to the MY07 Liberty GT Spec B Tuned by STi with exception of different wheels and black instead of gold brembos. Spec sheets are indentical. SOA did change the grill from the MY07 and used the true JDM Spec B this time. they must have noticed how many owners including myself made the modification.

You want to see pics then look here http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63489

guys this is nothing new or different to the MY07 Liberty GT Spec B Tuned by STi with exception of different wheels and black instead of gold brembos. Spec sheets are indentical. SOA did change the grill from the MY07 and used the true JDM Spec B this time. they must have noticed how many owners including myself made the modification.

You want to see pics then look here http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63489

The 2007 Melbourne International Auto Show car's grille was different from the production car. Will this one make it?

True, it's nothing new. Another limited edition, except that it's a 2008 model.

IMAGE_169.thumb.jpg.3b7707637bc1ae5f0cf25d4af5dfca18.jpg

I cropped the picture and blew it up to 162%. Make your own judgement. I believe I can see a 4 below that 5.

Look in the top left of the original pic. Says 6-spd manual and 5 speed sport shift.

Must be a typo in the lower right, since the same piece of paper says 4 different transmissions.

Go Cardinals!

I had to edit my post, i actually missed out the 4 speed auto/ 5MT. They are kidding, right. They are basically just selling brembo brakes and STi badges on this car for $15,000. I guess I'll keep my blitzen a bit longer.

Tuned by STi:rolleyes:

What? The price?

hahahaha, true that. heres one thing u guy might wanna see, and i know this is a subaru forum but all car lovers will love this.... the new Pontiac GTO concept.

ENJOY

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=270178

Look in the top left of the original pic. Says 6-spd manual and 5 speed sport shift.

Must be a typo in the lower right, since the same piece of paper says 4 different transmissions.

Could be true, but Subaru Australia is known for taking things off limited editions to maximise profit. The 2006 Liberty blitzen had no traction control, no sunroof but cost more than the standard car which had those accesories.

I can't really tell... Are those 6 pot or 4 pot Brembos in the front? Also, I can't believe that no one has commented on the fact that you get unlimited KM for three years of warranty. That is crazy!!!!! We only get 36,000 miles about 58,000KM. That is an awesome deal for you guys, but I guess it's factored into your double the price legacy :(

I can't really tell... Are those 6 pot or 4 pot Brembos in the front? Also, I can't believe that no one has commented on the fact that you get unlimited KM for three years of warranty. That is crazy!!!!! We only get 36,000 miles about 58,000KM. That is an awesome deal for you guys, but I guess it's factored into your double the price legacy :(

My lame guess is they are four pots.

Nothing is for free. I believe we pay too much for the car to start with. Only fleet cars and taxis get limited milleage.

Mitsubishi offers a 5 year warranty (130,000km) and 10 year (160,000km) powertrain warranty.

Archived