LegacyGT.com

drop-in filter

CTATV

Hey I know I read a thread a while back comparing the drop in filters. Im going to be doing my 30k mile service over my spring break in a week and a half. Going to replace the air filter and wasnt sure what to get, and where I can get it. Blitz being one of the options right? Dont want K&N because want a dry filter not to mess up the sensor with oil right? does AVO make a filter. I know theres that AEM CAI, do they make a drop in filter too. I already searched on this but couldnt find the thread i was looking for after about 5 minutes so maybe if somebody has it they could point me in the right direction...

Do they actually do anything other than make noise?

well im doing the 30k mile service so im replacing filter with something...

i assume the filter the air, and they are washable so can keep longer than a fram filter

just ordered mine, rallitek has them on sale for 45 bucks new. Cant wait to throw it in next week when i do the service.

For those that have the AVO, What if any noticeable difference in performance/fuel economy did you see

Hows the sound? I wouldnt mind a little more sound but not prepared to pay the price for CAI especially with mixed reviews of CAIs on this car without a tune and not making a difference without other major mods... Will I notice a sound difference?

Archived