LegacyGT.com

My first kill? Porsche Cayenne!

Guest *Jedimaster*
Wait...why was this moved to Motorsports? :confused:

Must have been a mistake- I moved it to Other cars v teh leggy. If another mod wanted it moved to motorsports for some reason, sorry aobut stepping on your toesies :)

Just my opinion and some experience with the cars in play; equal drivers, stock tuning, equal conditions, etc as a baseline.

Different gearing in the FXT - read faster off the line - would pull harder on the Cayenne but at about 90-100 or so, the Cayenne Turbo would rip past the FXT which would be basically boosted out by that point.

WRT the LGT, off the line would not be as quick, but it would maintain a lead on the Cayenne until 100-110 then the Cayenne Turbo would start to seriously walk the LGT. Don't get me wrong the LGT would still have some boosted legs at that point, just not much more running room before it runs out of go.

Back on topic though, since the Cayenne initiated the fun "run", and you walked it = kill in my book.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Not really much of a point after 100mph IMO. If you're racing on the streets over 100, that's a bit excessive, isn't it? Silly drags and little races in town seem more of a judge of talent than a straight on drag past 100. Hell, it's just put your foot down and steer in those Cayennes.

Nothing like putting a pretty-Porsche-boy down in your half-price Subie!!!

man those cayennes are slow if not launched correctly. I took a S at the toll goin to chicago in my pilot. that yuppie was like...what? no wait a minute??? and i was like...wow not bad for a pilot

Those things are heavy too. It really is a fully furnished living room on wheels. :)

Archived