LegacyGT.com

Advantage: Colorado

Brady

Interestingly, here in the springs at least, you can get micro-brews (non-3.2) on Sundays too from grocery stores...

See, I thought that too, until I actually looked at the Microbrews at the grocery store, and I saw that they were specially brewed at 3.2%! :mad:

last time i met that ***ker i woke up on the floor

Sneaky Microbrews. Crown Royal never plays those games!

and if you read the above answer to that last quote, the ONLY time i've drank crown is at a tailgate. and they played "pass the crown", it basically consisted of one drunk ass getting the CR out of the 'fridge' taking the cap off, and putting it on his head as a crown, after chugging a few shots, you put it on the next persons head, they chug, pass it on, and therefore continues....

good times, bad times, you know i've had my share! barf i went out tonight for a friends last night in CO, had 2 new castles, and started to get all dizzy and ended up having a friend have to drive me home. (ok, first off FU for almost posting something mean, but i haven't drank in awhile, and i'm an easy date :)) well here i am, almost 2:30, after a shower, and too much coffee, i got my 'homework' done. but now i'm wide awake. :redface: see you at 6:30am.

brian

lol Arrogant Bastard is great. Actually pretty much all the stuff from Stone Brewing Co. is.

bdzine it's all good. As long as everyone's having a good time and not puking on me or in my car who cares if you're smashed on your second. In the long run you end up spending less money anyway. :)

For those of you in C-Springs, you should deffinitely hit up Bristol Brewing Co. (makers of laughing lab, beehive, winter warlock, etc.) down by motorcity. They have a bar in the brew house and serve all of their normal brews plus special variations and limited releases. Also you can buy growlers (1/2 gallon jug) of your favorite brew for pretty cheap on certain nights. They do kegs too I think. I'd recommend trying a bottle of XXX Winter Warlock if you ever get the chance. It's an entirely different kind of brew. ;)

The Ridiculousness is no more :( But you can have your very own piece of it. **The Ridiculous Part Out.** :D

Lol ... When I lived in Uptown, that was great ... but still was not a solution.

It's not an issue of "poor planning" for you smart-asses (Mark), but rather an issue of spontaneity. You go golfing Sunday morning. Finish your round and your friend invites you over for an impromptu afternoon barbecue. So you want to pick up a 6 pack ... but you're screwed because it's Sunday.

That's Bullshit, and I'm glad a legislator finally realized it! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived