LegacyGT.com

UConn Car Club's 5th annual Car show

BIGWZ

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was sooooooooooo tempted to play with that post!! i thought i'd be a nice guy for a change and left it alone:lol:

I think i've cleaned my engine once since i've owned it, so you could probably imagine how dusty and dirty it was and after using that spray it looked really good.

btw thank you being nice, lol. If I don't get to bed right now i am going to regret it at work tomorrow.

gunk engine cleaner. the gel stuff. or just simple green and hose it off. top off with CD2, available at autozone. works wonders!

CD2, that stuff works wonders!! lucas569 and CD2 came to my resue :) Thank you for the other idea's through..

Pictures I took from the UConn car show:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24702074@N08/

unstablementaly, what is your excuse for not coming to the car show?!?!

I opened my hood for people to see nothing but a shiney clean stock car engine (well, little did they know it's stock but I have a little sumthing that they can't see)with a nicely clean shiney car, until someone had to put a finger print on it. .. Not saying any names!!!.. :p

My poor Woot screaming trunk monkey.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=BfaOOjNyjzQ]YouTube - gerald and the trunk monkey[/ame]

he was at a cooler meat with cooler people :lol:

:rolleyes:Which cool meet would that be?

Well, you are probably right about that..

At the Uconn meet, I was there with a lot of real cool friends, with some really nice lookin cars and I met a few new people. To me thats what makes it a good meet. ;)

hey legacy girl - you know noah, right?

he mentioned you had a leggy. think i saw you at the first CART event this season. i'm 141 in the white xr4ti, with a codriver, who's 506.

w0rd.

Archived