LegacyGT.com

UConn Car Club's 5th annual Car show

BIGWZ

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whoever wants to caravan, i believe a couple of us from Fairfield County are meeting up with some others in Farmington at exit 67, then on to UConn from there.. I will be coming up from Norwalk, CT. We will figure out more when it get's closer.

From the CSC Msg Brd....might as well keep it one BIG bunch of Subies...

OFFICIAL MEETING SPOT:

COMMUTER PARKING LOT OFF I-84, EXIT 67.

Its a right off the exit if your traveling east, and a left off the exit if your traveling west.

UConn is exit 68 off I-84, so its only a short drive

From the CSC Msg Brd....might as well keep it one BIG bunch of Subies...

OFFICIAL MEETING SPOT:

COMMUTER PARKING LOT OFF I-84, EXIT 67.

Its a right off the exit if your traveling east, and a left off the exit if your traveling west.

UConn is exit 68 off I-84, so its only a short drive

what time is everyone meeting there?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3078/2409485944_736f7f87cc.jpg?v=0

I have this sticker on both sides of my window and also have a 99 sticker on the rear window. You will know that is me.. Obviously the sticker isn't as big as it looks in the picture its a close up.

I'll be there guiding traffic as you guys come in.. I'll probably know you when I see a swarm of Legacy's haha.. Im gonna be there with my bro's STi.. so come say hi.. here's the car.. I'll come round to where ever the Legacy's are when I get some free time

http://zawawi.org/waleed/sti.jpg

all my batteries for my camera were dead when i got there....so pissed

ill get a few that my friend took. Show was okay, unfortunately I didn't meet many of you legacy guys.

I do have to say that at least 40% of that entire show was subies...lol

I had a really good time, it was really cool meeting everyone that I did meet.

My car was the 05 black legacy wagon(now that I think about it, it was the only black legacy wagon there) I didn't have much to show on my car except that it was clean and I was parked next to a Navy Blue Legacy Sedan (1freak) John=WiseA$$. :)

Thank you for spraying my engine down with the CD2 Engine detailer it really needed it. lol

I had a really good time, it was really cool meeting everyone that I did meet.

My car was the 05 black legacy wagon(now that I think about it, it was the only black legacy wagon there) I didn't have much to show on my car except that it was clean and I was parked next to a Navy Blue Legacy Sedan (1freak) John=WiseA$$. :)

Thank you for spraying my engine down with the CD2 Engine detailer it really needed it. lol

that was me! :lol: what can i say the stuff works...

Archived