LegacyGT.com

Hangin it sideways

Cool...Sales is great. plenty of money for those who wnat to work hard and be compensated for it. The harder you work the better you will do. I love it. Keep up the good work, brother and good things will happen.

TP

What kind of sales are you in?

My father worked for Cisco Systems for 12 years, now hes working at a company called Foundry Networks

I know both Foundry and Cisco. I am a Financial Advisor with Merrill Lynch. I am in Sales but a different type of sales....Selling 'intangible' things can be different. No features and benefits to sell...just hopes and dreams.

I couldn't ask for a better 'job'. A piece of advice from Oil Baron John Paul Getty: Formula for Success: Rise early, work hard, strike oil.

Keep up the good work my friend.

Rehab is for quitters.

..floored it and had it hanging sideways spinning tires...

Below freezing temps with summer tires will do that ;)

You should come by and ride in my car. I went stage 2 for $114 (I like to call it poor man's StageII). Perfect for college students like us :)

enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

I know both Foundry and Cisco. I am a Financial Advisor with Merrill Lynch. I am in Sales but a different type of sales....Selling 'intangible' things can be different. No features and benefits to sell...just hopes and dreams.

I couldn't ask for a better 'job'. A piece of advice from Oil Baron John Paul Getty: Formula for Success: Rise early, work hard, strike oil.

Keep up the good work my friend.

Yes I'm familiar with Meryl our family has some accounts with them. You dont happen to know Tim Cremens in CT do you? not sure how his last name is spelled... dont know where JAX is as a location?

Below freezing temps with summer tires will do that ;)

You should come by and ride in my car. I went stage 2 for $114 (I like to call it poor man's StageII). Perfect for college students like us :)

yeah were are you located? and hows the emissions tested with gutted up/dp

Good for your famliy...I am a Merrill homer...glad to hear you're w/ML.....been here 10 years.

Don't know Tim....14,000 FAs with ML. I am in Jacksonville, FL....originally from Boston....Go 'Sox!!!

Rehab is for quitters.

I remember before I moved to ATL when I worked in my aug. job I was going down to downtown augusta and there were these kids that looked to be 16 or 17, one of them was in an SL55 and was dressed in the whole "rapper garb" with an all white baggy pants suit with matching white cap (he looked like an expensive janitor to me.) behind him was some of his friends I assume in a brand new escalade with 22s or 24s or 33000000s or whatever the hell size the ridciulous crap they put on these things are.. they too looked like expensive janitors, but were brightly colored. the guy would get beside me in the mercedes and then gun it and sail away, the escalade would try to keep up, and wind up tailgating him when he slowed down. They live in THE gated community in augusta.. so their parents are probablly respectible members of the community. It was farily obvious from them however based on behavior and dress, that they were not.

I cant say a thing tho.. when I turned 15 my parents bought me a brand new mercury mountaineer to LEARN TO DRIVE IN! They were concerned their old clunkers (which I was perfectly happy to have the old chevy truck my dad had) were unsafe (I'm an only child so I was spoiled to all hell.) I drove it for 90k miles before sellnig it and buying a silverado which I had for 16k miles.. and then.. here I am. the last 2 were on me. (the subaru is STILL on me once a month :p )

My uncle also gave me a 57 belair for graduation. It doesn't drive too well but again, I cant say anything about people getting cars for graduation.

just thought I'd share.. you can call it bragging if you want, but I dont mean it that way :p

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Bertera Subaru right? Got my car from there too. Are you enjoying the weather yet?

yeah bertera, not overly happy with the sales guy tim, as part of the deal i was getting all weather mats, and the wipers were shot and were to be changed before i came back to pick up the car (after they registered it in CT for me etc etc...

So i show up he goes to say goodbye I say where are the floor mats, he goes inside and gets them. get half way home it starts snowing my fault for not checking, they didnt change the damn wiper blades. So after about 10 calls there and a month the wipers still havent shown up at my door and theres one BS reason after another for them not showing up. The kid tim is a a yes man. Lucky im not local or he would be a tooth-less yes man or id just sit in a lawn chair with no pants on infornt of their door and scare away customers until I got my damn wiper blades... I just went out and bought some at napa but I still want the set im entitled to for when these wear out.

Archived