LegacyGT.com

Passenger side HVAC system not warm?

Just took the car up to the U.P. of MI for some skiing at Mt. Bohemia through some sick blizzards and sub zero temperatures, it handled the 5 guys, 5 snowboards, and all our gear jammed in the trunk perfectly!

On the way home I noticed that when the temperature was set at 85 on both driver and passenger's side, they didn't feel even close to the same temp. Has anyone ever noticed this with their car?

Just took the car up to the U.P. of MI for some skiing at Mt. Bohemia through some sick blizzards and sub zero temperatures, it handled the 5 guys, 5 snowboards, and all our gear jammed in the trunk perfectly!

On the way home I noticed that when the temperature was set at 85 on both driver and passenger's side, they didn't feel even close to the same temp. Has anyone ever noticed this with their car?

I have same problem with my '08 LGT. Drove it trough some bad weather, and passenger side set at 65 is super cold and at 85 is just cold. Going to the dealer on Feb 14.

I have same problem with my '08 LGT. Drove it trough some bad weather, and passenger side set at 65 is super cold and at 85 is just cold. Going to the dealer on Feb 14.

Uh....65 is a lot colder than 85....:confused:

Uh....65 is a lot colder than 85....:confused:

Have you ever heard of the passenger side not warming up like in my case?

I work for an HVAC component manufacturing company and could get very accurate temp sensors to determine the exact temperature differences if that would be beneficial...

Archived