LegacyGT.com

Yeungling!

Tommyh

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know they have maybe their largest plant in Tampa, FL. Driven by it. It's dirt cheap around there too.

Seriously? I didn't even know that it was made outside of PA. I was wondering why it's available as far south as SC..:)

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Yuengling's not bad, it's my standard "Fill up the fridge" and "Just grab a beer" beer (If that makes sense). Both the Lager and the Lager Light are good and they have a really good Porter too. Only about $18 for a case around here... about the same as Coor's Light, which to me is about as offensive as beer can get *shudder*

Yuengling is about the best beer I've had. Ever. And I've been around.

:D

On occasion, I pay the $40 in shipping, and buy a case from back east. :)

One case of Lager, one of Black-n-Tan.

SOLD | '06 spec.B - VF52/AVO/740cc/Up/Down | 238awhp | 50-80mph 3.1 seconds.

Yuengling is about the best beer I've had. Ever. And I've been around.

:D

On occasion, I pay the $40 in shipping, and buy a case from back east. :)

One case of Lager, one of Black-n-Tan.

Talk to me the next time you put an order in! Sometimes the package store on base (Bangor) will get a pallet in. I've been exploring the beers of the NW lately and haven't checked to see if they have any in right now. Either I can pick up a case for you, or I'll go in on an order with you, which might save on shipping costs for both of us.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Yengling is my beer of choice. Me and a couple of buddies home brew a Yeungling style receipe. It tastes similar, but is no where near as crisp and clean tasting as a Yeungling.

To me it has just the right amount of flavor without being too bitter.

I'm glad I live on the east coast and can get a 32 pack of bottled Yeungling for about $17. If you live in Montgomery County, Howard or PG County Maryland you need to visit Corridor Liquors off 198!!

I take a 20 mile trip to pick up 3 boxes every month :-)

Talk to me the next time you put an order in! Sometimes the package store on base (Bangor) will get a pallet in. I've been exploring the beers of the NW lately and haven't checked to see if they have any in right now. Either I can pick up a case for you, or I'll go in on an order with you, which might save on shipping costs for both of us.

Dude! If you see a pallet of Yuengling, PLEASE pick up a case for me and I'll pay you for it!!

I'll holler when I put together another case-buy! :)

SOLD | '06 spec.B - VF52/AVO/740cc/Up/Down | 238awhp | 50-80mph 3.1 seconds.

Dude! If you see a pallet of Yuengling, PLEASE pick up a case for me and I'll pay you for it!!

I'll swing by the package store later this evening and take a look.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

just take the whole pallet and PM me. I'll be there with a U-Haul within a few hours. :lol:

brian

Archived