LegacyGT.com

When do the new finance programs for Jan come out from S.O.A.?

KTM 525

Dealerships will get faxes on January 4th from their region off their specials. Not every part of the U.S. has the same rebates or financing just in case you didn't know. I think Outback and Legacy prospective buyers might like January.

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

I am in N.Y. and my LGT is due in this weekend. I guess I may be happy as my financing was subject to programs available at time of delivery. I will repost Tuesday but if you could remember please post the new programs for the northeast including credit rating tiers if applicable. I would be very greatfull !!

AHHHH nothing changed!!! All the freaking rumors and hints I had from high up about a first time rebate on the 05 OB's and Leg's fell through!! Sadly nothing improved at all!!! Only thing that changed is rebates DROPPED for left over 04 Foresters. Special financing stayed for those interested so you guys aren't effected in this thread.

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

Obviously, SOA feels that buyers are motivated and cars are moving off the lots. Funny, this is not what I am seeing at my local dealer, and I haven't been motivated enough to trade my 99 GT LTD for an 05 GT LTD. Yet.

They will never do 0% financing with the way interest rates keep going up. Subaru truly has no need to do so. Subaru on a whole is up this year but Subaru of New England is down slightly. The Legacy's and Outback's sell extremely well at our dealership. We even had brought in a few extra in case of a rebate to prepare for a rush of customers.

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

Viperenvy, thanks for all the info you've given, even though nothing unfortunately happened today :p. When do you think the next incentives will come out?

Every month you get new incentives. Though it is POSSIBLE that Subaru can go hey guys it's March 20th and we are thinking $1,500 rebate on all wrx's till the end of the month!!! They've done things of that nature in the past and wouldn't surprise me if they do it in the future with the outbacks. They sell like crazy but I wouldn't be shocked if they do that with them to just make them go beyond your imagination in sales. It would be nice if they gave us a real lease program for outbacks, only the legacy have special programs sadly at the moment.

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

Archived