LegacyGT.com

Snowboarding at Camelback 2.9.08

VXCL

Going to hit up camelback on sat instead of sunday this weekend. i know a couple of you wanted to know when i went again. there also happens to be a subaru event going on the same day there so should be fun. hopefully not too crowded.

i will have my 2 way on channel 11 most likely. pm me if you want to meet up. ill be there with some friends but most are noobs.

the lgt might be going this time :)

peace

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

there is a thread over on NASIOC about this event and people trying to get together to cruise in

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1435209

cool thanks. just joined over there to post. ill def be there so wtf. plus that organizer said hes down to give pointers. i want to start doing some tricks!

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

i'm only 50 miles from camelback. what is going on this saturday there? maybe i'll come by.

i normally go every weekend just for fun, but this weekend there is a subaru event. not sure what exactly. im assuming some type of competition. also bunch of guys on nasioc are going to show, one of them works there and they have reserved parking for subies only :)

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

take a drive up NY to Windham, its worth it and their night skiing is awesome

we always talk about going to upstate ny, but always puss out on the drive. wonder how much lodging is up there. go for the weekend most likely. unless its almost as much as vt.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

we always talk about going to upstate ny, but always puss out on the drive. wonder how much lodging is up there. go for the weekend most likely. unless its almost as much as vt.

Thers alot of places that have deals for like a room for a night and day pass. I think most around there run for around 70 for like a simple motel and stuff and maybe around 80-90 for a little more quality. There are plenty of places to stay for a decent price

Are you guys really going? It's supposed to be a high of 42* with rain/snow.

weather keeps changing, but right now its 24 there and they are making snow. sat is supposed to be high of 36 and get cold at night into teens. should be a good day if its just cold enough not to rain and flurry instead so 36-43 should be ok.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

so far it looks like 5-8 people are meeting on on rt 80 around exit 27 (mt olive area) if anyone else is thinking of going and wants to go with the pack. link to nasioc thread is in first couple of posts.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

so far it looks like 5-8 people are meeting on on rt 80 around exit 27 (mt olive area) if anyone else is thinking of going and wants to go with the pack. link to nasioc thread is in first couple of posts.

Use this for your mapquest search:

Dunkin' Donuts

295 US Highway 206, Flanders, NJ

Are we still meeting around 7:30??

I was up there on sat and saw a bunch of scooby's in the parking lot, mostly sti/wrx but a few leggies too! I should've checked this forum before i went up ... I guess i got there a bit late as no one was around the cars.

I did see a few ppl on the way out tho. I had the filthy 07 Spec B lol

I was up there on sat and saw a bunch of scooby's in the parking lot, mostly sti/wrx but a few leggies too! I should've checked this forum before i went up ... I guess i got there a bit late as no one was around the cars.

I did see a few ppl on the way out tho. I had the filthy 07 Spec B lol

were you the one with the DGM spec B that parked down the line from the 2 white leggies and the other WRX's and STI's?? you had tailight tint and some sort of exhaust setup. We were all standing in front of our cars when you rolled in down in lot 10.

Yea that was me. i should've stopped by to say what up ... guess i was too excited to get some riding in lol

anyway i'll keep my eyes open for more trips and g2g's. nice cars btw!!

RE50S = fun in the snow :spin:

we saw ya. i went back on sunday and it was alot nicer for the most part except for the sudden white outs blizzards, and sever wind that would come and go then complete sunshine.

Will be there next weekend again. Killington in 3 weeks!!!!

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived