LegacyGT.com

Cusco sways; only ones different size F&R?

OzSTi

I'm trying to decide which sway bars to use on my Aussie Liberty GT Spec B.

Searching this forum, I think I'm correct my Liberty is more like the JDM than your US model. I've got the STi pink springs fitted with the stock Bilstiens.

From what I can see Cusco are the only manufacturer that offers a front rear package with different sizes, 21mm rear and 23mm front. Does this imply that they have thought harder about the handling characteristics of the car?

Perrin have an excellent web site and explain their product well but then I read here problems people have with fit and variable quality.

Cusco web site is mostly Japanese and the english version has scant info.

Any insight anyone can offer greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Michael.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r80/OzSTi/DSCN3227.jpg

From what I can see Cusco are the only manufacturer that offers a front rear package with different sizes, 21mm rear and 23mm front.

I believe the Rallitek F/R swaybars are 22mm F/19 mm R. Also, stock JDM LGT sways are 21 mm solid F/20 mm hollow R. Stock USDM LGT sways are 21 mm solid F/16 mm solid R.

I believe the Rallitek F/R swaybars are 22mm F/19 mm R. Also, stock JDM LGT sways are 21 mm solid F/20 mm hollow R. Stock USDM LGT sways are 21 mm solid F/16 mm solid R.

Interesting, thanks.

I'm going to go Cusco. The asymmetric sizing, rightly or wrongly, makes me believe they've thought about it a bit more. I'll also get the mount strengthener for the rear.

Just need to decide about end links now...

Why doesn't STi make sway bars?

Archived