LegacyGT.com

The new ride

it is the 5.7

The first 125 miles 17.8 mpg most of which was uphill with a head wind

The thing has got so much cool shiz

I got the limited and there are no regrets. Everything is push button

The second and third row seats fold up and down with a button. The phone on the steering wheel and one hell of a sound system.

Just go test one for the fun of it. A true battle machine. Kinda like a bad ass mini van on roids

both great rides- smooth ride on this end

Lot's of cool innovations

I have the TRD Off Road suspension, wheels, and A/T tires. Not quite what I would call a smooth ride, but brilliant on gravel and unimproved surfaces.

The Bluetooth is a nice feature although the voice recognition doesn't like my voice much. I didn't get NAV since I don't need it. Overall I am pretty happy.

The only complaint is the lying ass gas gauge. The damn thing reads empty with over 6 gallons left in the tank, it just aggravates me to see the gauge drop so much for a given distance when I know damn well there is really a 1/4 tank more!:spin:

I have the TRD Off Road suspension, wheels, and A/T tires. Not quite what I would call a smooth ride, but brilliant on gravel and unimproved surfaces.

The Bluetooth is a nice feature although the voice recognition doesn't like my voice much. I didn't get NAV since I don't need it. Overall I am pretty happy.

The only complaint is the lying ass gas gauge. The damn thing reads empty with over 6 gallons left in the tank, it just aggravates me to see the gauge drop so much for a given distance when I know damn well there is really a 1/4 tank more!:spin:

Don't knock the gas gauge. Over on the Armada forum some owners are claiming of running out of gas with a 1/4 tank showing on the gauge.

To the OP, I'm jealous, and envious. Enjoy your ride, and let us know how the stock tires handle the snow and ice.

Whaddya all want for nuthin'????

A RUBBER BISCUIT???

--------

Gee, I want a big vehicle with all the toys, that can haul my family and then some, but I want 35mpg...

Or

I want a sedan that has really good AWD, and is faster than anything else in it's class, and I want to drive it as such... but I want it to get 35mpg, too...

Neither one is going to happen. There is no free lunch, except maybe a wish sandwich, or a ricochet biscuit.

----------

...Where you have two slices of bread, either rye, or wheat, or pumpernickel, and you sincerely WISH you had some meat.

... A ricochet biscuit is that kind, that particular brand of biscuit, that you can bounce off the wall, and back in your mouth. And if'n it don't bounce back...

YOU WILL GO HUNGRY!

Whaddya all want for nuthin'????

A RUBBER BISCUIT???

--------

Gee, I want a big vehicle with all the toys, that can haul my family and then some, but I want 35mpg...

Or

I want a sedan that has really good AWD, and is faster than anything else in it's class, and I want to drive it as such... but I want it to get 35mpg, too...

Neither one is going to happen. There is no free lunch, except maybe a wish sandwich, or a ricochet biscuit.

----------

...Where you have two slices of bread, either rye, or wheat, or pumpernickel, and you sincerely WISH you had some meat.

... A ricochet biscuit is that kind, that particular brand of biscuit, that you can bounce off the wall, and back in your mouth. And if'n it don't bounce back...

YOU WILL GO HUNGRY!

What in the hell are you blathering about?:lol::lol:

• 1 month later...

Archived