soopah

Which wheels for my 2008 Legacy GT Wagon 5MT in Diamond Grey Metallic  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which wheels for my 2008 Legacy GT Wagon 5MT in Diamond Grey Metallic

• Rota Torque Gun Metallic
    • Rota Torque Steel Grey
    • Rota P45F Gun Metallic
    • Rota P45F Steel Grey
    • None of the above - but if you choose this you have to suggest something, with a price and source

Greetings! I am looking at getting some summer wheels for my new 2008 Legacy GT Wagon in Diamond Grey Metallic. I am value conscious and I am considering a set of Rota 18x8 wheels, Torque or P45F, in either Gun Metallic or Steel Grey. I would like the colour to be close to the body colour. Which of these is closer? The Gun is darker than the Steel, but it is too hard to tell by looking at Subydude's website. Also, which look better on a wagon, Torque or P45F? I know, I know, it is personal preferance...

rota_torque_gun_metallic.JPG.0c5c41261350fe285fdae6e9b463d127.JPG

rota_torque_steel_grey.JPG.4b684da424b0ac2f7eac3f6695ab4893.JPG

rota_P45F_gun_metallic.JPG.c7e445a8fe42a89207e930008835d305.JPG

White torques. Be different.

What is your price range?

No offence, but white? GMWAS :)

Steel grey or Gun Metallic or maybe even black. I just think the bright silver stock wheels are too bright! I'll use them for winter tires next year.

Price wise, I'd like a set of wheels and decent tires for CDN$1,000 or less including shipping and taxes.

No offence, but white? GMWAS :)

Steel grey or Gun Metallic or maybe even black. I just think the bright silver stock wheels are too bright! I'll use them for winter tires next year.

Price wise, I'd like a set of wheels and decent tires for CDN$1,000 or less including shipping and taxes.

At $1000 max I would check NASIOC for used wheels, I have been doing that for my last few sets and got some pretty nice wheels for a great price.

Call me crazy but I think white would look good.

• 2 months later...

Archived