LegacyGT.com

2005 SCCA Solo 2 classification......

ciscofreak

• 4 weeks later...
As far as I know, the LGT hasn't been re-classed yet. Meaning H-Stock, FSP or STU. I imagine that this will change to at least D-Stock (with WRX and FXT) and ESP (with WRX, STi and FXT). It will probably stay in STU (with the STi) due to the displacement limits of the street touring class.

• 3 weeks later...

Perhaps you will know... I thought I read in the new SCCA Solo 2 rule book what amounted to a reversal of a couple of years ago... that a short throw shifter that was dealer installed can now be considered stock ( 2 or 3 years ago, pertaining to the WRX, it was not allowed to be included in the stock class ). Does this pertain to the Legacy... can you verify please???

Thanks in advance.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

I could be wrong, but isn't the legacy still classified in FSP:D for street prepared. I haven't seen a fasttrack yet (could have missed it though) that moved it to ESP.

FSP

Subaru 4wd Turbo (NOC)

Subaru Legacy & Legacy GT

Brian (who's coming from an STS RS)

No, not anymore, I tried that rule with the SCCA DC Chairman last year.. so I spent some time with him to get it down to what I listed before above. Trust me, you dont want to run againt modded F-bodies in that realm. I was trying to pull off the HS/GS NOC rule (running with dinky cars of course).. boy that was totally unfair. :lol:

The 2005 Legacy is already classified so the "NOC" doesnt apply.

Keefe

Keefe

Archived