LegacyGT.com

Austin Subaru Legacy Owners Meet and Greet

daryll_tt

My dad - Lance Gremillion GM - at the Austin Subaru Dealership would like to throw a meet and greet party at the store in the beginning of March. I would like to know what you all would think of this. There will be catered food and prize giveaways as well. Possibly even a couple of show competitions with prizes. There will be discounts on parts and service the day of and with a sign up for a loyalty club for legacy owners to get life time discounts on their legacy parts and service. Ask Meltdown07? we gave him a card to show at anytime and he will get a discount at anytime on parts and service. This is a serious inquiry and we will be looking at getting the ball rolling ASAP. SO PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK AND ADDITIONAL IDEAS!!!

I must say, I was very impressed with your dealership yesterday. Much better than the service I was given up in Chicago (besides when I bought the car). I'll definitely be back for my maintenance, and I already have some parts and service I'm going to need in the future (repaint my RBS grill, activate my '08 key immobilizer), so I will definitely utilize the discount. Thanks again for meeting me yesterday, and introducing me to your father and the team. It was nice getting to know the people at Austin Subaru, daryll_tt.

I think this is a great way for a dealership to build reporte with the local LGT community. I'll be there whenever this happens. Maybe we could incorporate a wax/sealant day with this. I'm planning on investing in a Porter Cable in the near future, and would be happy to bring it to a meet so people can get there cars all waxed/sealant'ed.

P.S. That blue STi looks pretty hot! So does your 3.0r and that SpecB sitting in the front :)

Go Cardinals!

Archived