LegacyGT.com

2007 and Up Sirrius/XM Antenna in headliner Part number?

Scooby2.5

I need the part number for the Sirrius/XM antenna cable that is in the headliner on an 2007 and UP legacy GT/Spec B

Anyone have a parts book for this model year and could look it up?

Its the cable with the pink ends that runs from the map lights area to the radio.

Well anybody have a newer parts manual for the Legacy?

Tristan Called and said he can't seem to find the cable. He thought it must be part of a wiring harness.

Anyone want to give it a try for me?

It's a part of the rear wiring harness in those cars that are pre-wired for sat radio.

;1697383']It's a part of the rear wiring harness in those cars that are pre-wired for sat radio.

Thats interesting. Doesnt make any sense though. That wire goes from the map light area to the radio so I dont know why it would be part of the rear wiring harness.

You have a electronic manual I can look at?

• 2 weeks later...

Went to radio shack to see if they had any Antennas and I found that they have a new Sirius antenna that magnet mounts on the outside of the car. Took it home and it plugged right into the Subaru Sirius Tuner.

Ran the wire from the middle front of the windshield, around toward the passenger side in the window rubber using the handel end of a teaspoon and a dental pick. Went down by where the hood, door and fender meet and into the door area following the wires from the door into the car. Went behind the glove box area (remove as if putting in cabin filter) and then behind the radio. The radio shack antenna plugged right in.

The subarus use a PINK FAKRA plastic connector which surrounds an SMB. This radio shack antenna will fit inside the pink FAKRA housing and right into the SMB on the subaru sirius tuner without any modifications.

Use this Radio Shack Antenna if you do not have the pink FAKRA cable from the map lights down to the radio area because your car is pre 2007.

Worked Perfect. :spin:

2005 outback with factory underseat sub

LOTS OF SUBIE BUCKS!!! KING OF PARTS TOOK THEM AND HAD THE BEST PRICES

2007 spec B radio (bolt in hook up) # 86201AG67A

2007 sirius tuner (bolt in hook up) # H621SXA100

Radio Shack Sirius Antenna (hooks right up) Radio Shack 1200156 Accurian 12-156 (Because this antenna is outside the car reception is perfect)

ENJOY:spin:

Archived