LegacyGT.com

Who has#420 2006 Spec B

I don't disagree with your stance on the subject, but this is wrong. It is not completely legal in Amsterdam, at all. Police turn a blind eye to possession of small amounts (<5g) but if you get caught dealing or smoking in a non-coffeeshop, you will be arrested or at least detained.

Even so, it is so much more liberal than America, it certainly seems legal. I can't wait to go back! ;)

You're absolutely correct... it isn't legal, just tolerated. But it is a part of their culture and thus the people are accustomed to using it responsibly, just as we are alcohol. It's just like alcohol, use it responsibly and you'll be okay. If you're irresponsible with it, then you should get in trouble.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

2006 Subaru Legacy GT LTD Spec B, AWD, 2.5 liter 4 cylinder engine, This is a limited edition car - #420 of 500. All scheduled maintenance, Always garaged, GPS system, Looks & runs great, Low mileage, Never seen snow, No accidents, Non-smoker, One owner, Power everything, Runs & drives great, Still under factory warranty, Very clean interior, Well maintained.

;)

I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints, and then I smoke two more

-Sublime:D

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? -George Carlin

^ I think you already know the answer to your question.

Actually not - until I checked the web I mostly associated 420 with this:

http://www.huskyclub.com/82AE420.htm

But it's actually 4:20;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

Which by confusion can lead to this instead:

Numbers 4:20: But they shall not go in to see when the holy things are covered, lest they die.

453747.png

Archived