LegacyGT.com

Is there something wrong???

mustang killer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I make bad sales

sorry, MK, but after the last selling dispute you are not allowed to sell anything on the forums any more. not until you can prove it has been resolved.

besides, since you've got the parts installed just keep them and have the car retuned. that'd be a lot cheaper at this point.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

sorry, MK, but after the last selling dispute you are not allowed to sell anything on the forums any more. not until you can prove it has been resolved.

besides, since you've got the parts installed just keep them and have the car retuned. that'd be a lot cheaper at this point.

oooooh details?

that tmic price looked appetizing

Buy at your own risk. I can't stop people from PM'ing, however there is a reason. Rambo was banned from his bad FS threads and any more members who do the same will be banned from FS and if it progresses, banned permanently.

Guest heightsgtltd

Yeah I read ahead, and saw he went back to the same place :spin:

In all seriousness you should have more say in what's going on MK. Maybe you should bring a parent with you as it does not seem like you have control over whats being done to your property

I've changed my mind. Please feel free to wail on the car as hard as you want. 6500rpm shifts and 5000rpm launches have been know to correct a car's tune from time to time, and make it run better.

Also, check your muffler bearings and headlight fluid, you're probably low, and this is greatly affecting your tune.

No it would not be worth it at all to get it re-tuned, despite what 50 people in this thread said. You should sell all your aftermarket modifications, sell your car, and get a base Legacy, then you will be all set.

No, he needs to buy a civic and be done with it.

Archived