LegacyGT.com

New EVO!!!

^that's what i thought.

but on topic - ha! stupid salesman. and yes the evo can woop us, but we're not here to street race. i'm guessing we're all in for the Sleeperness.

think - if you have a wagon: you just got beat by a wagon!

and for the sedans: is that a camry? no, you special person.

On her left hand weirdo. Ok it's no j-lo rock but we have been together for 9 years since we were 16. It's a different style then most people buy, it's antiquey. You know it kinda represents the style that we have as LGT owners: different, classy, sleek, the guy that sold it to me said he had sold only one of this same ring and fifeteen of another that I was looking at too. and i'm not mad that the EVO is faster barely. I wasn' real mad at all I just thought it was funny. I know if I was a salesman especially for Bob Rohrman who has so many dealerships in Indiana subaru, mitsu, toyota, a lot of foreign cars I would know my shit.

Also when you work at one Rohrman dealership you can sell from any lot. So he could easliy sell an LGT or STI. I would want to know my shit by doing research. I just love when I buy cars half the time I know more than the salesman. Know your product!!!! That is the key to sales. And don't assume that an EVo is faster!!! Wouldn't a spec b. be a little faster, i read in motortrend/ car and driver that the GSR ran a 14.0 and the 2006 GSR ran 13.4. So the newer model is slower by almost a half a sec. and obviously slower from 0-60!!!

On her left hand weirdo. Ok it's no j-lo rock but we have been together for 9 years since we were 16. It's a different style then most people buy, it's antiquey.

Sorry I couldn't get past the cleavage and beer :lol::redface:

I like the EVO but owning on is just not my thing :)

Yea the EVO looks pretty sweet but you still get that raspy 4 banger exhaust note from it. I just don't think I could ever put exhaust on something that doesn't have a boxer motor. I did almost buy an SRT-4 3 years ago and for not having any mufflers from the factory the exhaust didn't sound too bad!!!

You future wife is acceptable. You may continue with this thread.

However, this...

Wouldn't a spec b. be a little faster...

...is just asking for trouble. Really. Don't go there!

Seriously though, welcome aboard! :)

Granted, out of the box the EVO is quicker than our LGT but we definately have more potential for big time power over the EVO.

Apparently nobody has really unlocked that potential then. Does somebody out there have a 1000whp Legacy that I don't know about?

• 1 month later...

I know this post is older...

Most car salesmen don't know what they are selling. Mitsu guys are some of the worst based on my experience. The EVO X GSR and MR are both slower and heavier than the EVO VIII, EVO IX GSR and MR. The X is marketed to be more on the sports luxary side with a softer ride and superior handling and breaking. In the corners, the EVO would spak the LGT. The EVO's interior is smaller than the LGT. The EVOs are very fun cars, but for for the lower price, the LGT more than holds its own.

If you were curious, I moved from an EVO VIII to my LGT.

My last car was an evo 8....

if i were to get another evo it would be an evo 9. makes better power through entire band thean either 8 or 10.

10's are marked up WAY to high right now, and the sti has turned into a little hatchback. i'd stick with the LGT for a while and let the hype over the new sti and evo die down before you get raked for either.

Yea the EVO looks pretty sweet but you still get that raspy 4 banger exhaust note from it. I just don't think I could ever put exhaust on something that doesn't have a boxer motor. I did almost buy an SRT-4 3 years ago and for not having any mufflers from the factory the exhaust didn't sound too bad!!!

+1 for EVOs sounding like a dying duck.

There is one thing about an EVO that I don't like, its a M I T S U B I S H I

They are shit for cars. Crappy interior and fugly styling.

As for the dumbass salesman, to make that type of accusation, it is obvious he didn't know what he was talking about. If he were a smart salesman, he would have offered to let you know test drive it. I personally wouldn't drive an EVO if it was given to me.

Archived