LegacyGT.com

Auto Detailing NJ Recommendations??

mr_abc

my local car club uses BigA's Detailing

149-17 Cross Island Pkwy Whitestone NY 11357 (Queens)

he just detailed my car last week, I'm happy

he does all the work himself with the help of an apprentice

If you don't mind, what did the detailing include and what was the price range?

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

• 3 weeks later...

All In The Details

Chris Covello

phone: 973-285-9498

cell: 973-229-3227

169-171 Washington Street

Morristown, NJ 07960

(Behind High Marques)

He does detailing, audio installs, minor body repair and tint and clear protection film installation. Several people I work with have gone to him for detail work and clear film installation. He does good work.

All In The Details

Chris Covello

phone: 973-285-9498

cell: 973-229-3227

169-171 Washington Street

Morristown, NJ 07960

(Behind High Marques)

He does detailing, audio installs, minor body repair and tint and clear protection film installation. Several people I work with have gone to him for detail work and clear film installation. He does good work.

I may have to check this place out.

I was just in Morristown last Friday (Famished Frog Restaurant/Bar). Cool place.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

• 5 months later...

revival.

looking for someone closer to the ft lee/edgewater area (preferably not nyc bc that means i have to cross the bridge/bridges), or even further north by the nj border. i have a bunch of surface scratches that need work on, and a nice interior cleaning. that nymotorclub seems to need membership for detailing, unless i read wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
so i spoke w/ tad @ ny motor club and he said he's going to get back to me on a place he can recommend in closter, nj-he forgot the name. but he did mention that it's run by twins. if anybody has any idea what the place is called and where, let me know. ill post back once i hear, and see how they do on my car. maybe even a group discount?

Yea, I know them. Paul and Peter. I met them a few weeks ago. Their work is top notch. From what I understand, they can travel to your location as well. If you want I can put you in touch with them.

Yea, I know them. Paul and Peter. I met them a few weeks ago. Their work is top notch. From what I understand, they can travel to your location as well. If you want I can put you in touch with them.

yeah that would be awesome.

closter is pretty close to where i am, so this would be perfect.

if you have their phone#/address, ill give em a ring and work out the details w/ them.

Also, if you live in the area, they have a shop behind High Marques called Shade Tree which can do tire mounting (Hunter Roadforce machine) and other installs.

I may have to check this place out.

I was just in Morristown last Friday (Famished Frog Restaurant/Bar). Cool place.

yeah that would be awesome.

closter is pretty close to where i am, so this would be perfect.

if you have their phone#/address, ill give em a ring and work out the details w/ them.

I'd like this info too, need a place close to edgewater, my car is a complete wreck right now. I've got tire rubber all over the bumper and hood and fenders from 2 track days up at Pocono!

-mike

Archived