LegacyGT.com

Irvine Subaru $600 below invoice until Jan 3rd

SBT

Just got a call from Desiree the owner of Irvine Subaru in Lake Forest, CA. She wanted to let me know that she is moving any of her stock and incoming out the door at $600 under invoice but only until Jan 3rd. This does not include the STI - sorry :) Give her a call at 949-837-3500.

I've already posted up a ton of dealer costs for the LGTs in various other threads so do a search on my screen name for pricing. If you don't see what you're looking for, then PM me or ask on here.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered my LGT Ltd Wagon Auto, pearl white from Desiree--did it all by e-mail, and got the 600 below invoice. She is, however, insisting I pay the ad fee. If I can't negotiate out of that (I'm going to try), it's still a sweet deal.

For others that are interested, I was also negotiating with Trevor Shuff at South Coast Subaru up in Santa Ana. He worked very admirably to get my business and would likely do a very similar deal. I'd recommend talking to him.

CJC

I am buying my Legacy from Russell Csonka at Norm Reeves Subaru in Temecula. He is the internet sales manager, is extremely helpful and patient and he beat the deal that Irvine Subaru offered me. His number is (951) 491-2112, I strongly suggest you give him a chance to sell you a car. If you do, tell him Jason sent you.

Also, a small suggestion, if you contact alot of dealers trying to get the best price on a vehicle, don't go into too much detail about what trim level you want. There aren't that many vehicles out there and if the dealership that offers you the best price doesn't have the particular vehicle you want, they will have trouble acquiring it from another dealer if you have been broadcasting that that particular vehicle is in demand. Does that make sense?

Also, a small suggestion, if you contact alot of dealers trying to get the best price on a vehicle, don't go into too much detail about what trim level you want. There aren't that many vehicles out there and if the dealership that offers you the best price doesn't have the particular vehicle you want, they will have trouble acquiring it from another dealer if you have been broadcasting that that particular vehicle is in demand. Does that make sense?

Great point!1 I F’ed myself that way!! I still got it at invoice but I didn’t get the STI short throw I could have. :(

jbm,

Glad it could work out for you and it's good to know that Norm Reeves is willing to work deals. Got to be good for them.

Next up - pics of your new car?

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived