LegacyGT.com

Teh Red Neck [Car] Thread!!!!! V1 (CLOSED)

FJuan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting. My buddy got a 2.3 turbo I4 from a T-Bird (must've been a different model) and put it in his Mazda (Ford) Ranger. Ghey.

I have that Mischief street racing DVD, a guy had a totally tuned up Turbo'ed Eclipse that got crashed into by some other ricer, so he put the motor in a Mitsubishi mighty max I belive, whatever mitsu truck they had in the 90s... Was hilarious. they would pull up next to these nice cars in the truck and just smoke them at stop lights....

Hell yeah, I saw that Mitsu Might Max with a 4G63! That fucker was fast.

yeah they were rippin around in the dirt with it thing took off like a rocket ship

I saw a video online years ago of somebody who put a 426 hemi in a 80s dodge caravan with the fake wood sides and was drag racing some other sports car and just smokin them left and right

I saw a video online years ago of somebody who put a 426 hemi in a 80s dodge caravan with the fake wood sides and was drag racing some other sports car and just smokin them left and right

I saw exactly that (not sure if it was the same caravan) at the opening day for Rocky Mountain Raceway in SLC. It was the first vehicle to lay rubber on the 1/4 mile, too. My brothers & I were laughing as we saw it roll into the waterbox but shut right up as they lit the tires.

I still remember the van like it was yesterday, light blue with wood paneling...is that the one you saw?

Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

I saw exactly that (not sure if it was the same caravan) at the opening day for Rocky Mountain Raceway in SLC. It was the first vehicle to lay rubber on the 1/4 mile, too. My brothers & I were laughing as we saw it roll into the waterbox but shut right up as they lit the tires.

I still remember the van like it was yesterday, light blue with wood paneling...is that the one you saw?

I was thinking might have been grey but it was a crappy resolution video could have been blue...

There are two of those Caravans here in SLC that race at RMR. One is light blue and the other is dark red. They actually use a heavily modified stock turbo motor. I think they are running 12's or 13's here; haven't seen them in a while. Fun to watch them kick the shit out of most cars that come out.

• 1 month later...

Archived