LegacyGT.com

The "Official" Wichita, KS Thread

JohnnyGT08

Well........some people here know me..........05 SWP LGT Limited. Shes an auto, and pretty stock, but I love her! Live in JOCO, but I swear I am neither rich nor stuck up!:lol:

Johnny, I am one of the Admin on KCSubaru.com, and Lindsay told me that you joined. If you have problems being able to post, let me know. Ill hollar at the site owners. We recently had some hacking and they stepped up the security.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

johnny... daaaang man bent wheel :( i got bets on the lower control arm though. i bet you have the same damn crap as me... there is a really weak spot on the lca that isnt even half as thick/beefy as the rest of the thing... i bet you bent it there just like i did. only other thing i'll give you a heads up on that i had to deal with... about 12000 miles later i had my hub bearings go out on that same corner. i had to fight like hell with terry and soa to get them to atleast halfway cover the cost on them. terry blamed the shit on my curb thing and i pulled up countless bad hub bearing issues on this site all right around 20,000 miles just like where i was. so be prepaired to get your hands dirty if things get hairy.

kc05... what a joco'er that isnt either... bah where's the bs flag :lol:

Super random Wichita area question. Where do you guys wash your cars?

In Colorado I used "the more layers of dirt the better my car is protected from rocks and gravel" method. But that was Colorado where they use only sand and red granite gravel on the roads which looks badass caked all over my red car. However, the salt and chemicals you guys use here turns up white and make my car look stupid not to mention it eats at my paint.

The Ridiculousness is no more :( But you can have your very own piece of it. **The Ridiculous Part Out.** :D

lil joes is pretty good at 21st street between ridge and tyler (out west), then there is one along side of a auto body shop at webb and central (out east) that i like as well. the one out east is pretty potient which is part of why i like it.

i think you get like average time on both places though nothing fantastic.

**update on my car :(

Non-repairable wheel. $400 (Including shipping)

Wheel-Bearing shot $500 (including labor)

Possibility that the lower control arm is bent $ ???

That was an expensive curb.

NEVER ARGUE WITH A STUPID PERSON.

THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79909

come on legacy people... get your asses out there ahhahah! i guess there is talk that if we get a good deal more people interested (cause two sites that are also invited have yet to be added to the list that we might move to the park to meet first so we dont have to worry about space).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived