LegacyGT.com

600hsp Cayenne...

Even though i do love the srt-8 jeep which is loads cheaper and prob tons more practical... I do love the look of this

http://www.thetorquereport.com/2008/01/rinspeed_gives_the_porsche_cay.html

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

I agree that this Cayenne looks PIMP! However, if I was going to spend $150k on a car I certainly won't spend it on a pimped out SUV.

yeah to tell you the truth i didn't even look at how much it was worth :lol::lol:... so yeah now that you mention it... gawd damn i would never spend that on that car.

SRT-8 if it was down to it. But it looks awesome i do love the rims and the body kit almost on the verge of riceiness but then just makes up for it.

dr pepper i know exactly what you mean!

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

The new trailblazer SS is far better than the SRT 8 for a couple reasons, 1 the ls2 has a huge aftermarket selection, it only makes 25hp less, dodge doesnt even sell a cam for the srt-8. The lsx motors respond so well to mods with just headers, exhaust and a tune i have seen SS trailblazers run low 13.2s-13.4s. Not to mention do you know how much it costs just to change the spark plugs on a srt-8 if you have a shop do it. You basically have to take apart the top of the engine bay, dealerships charge over 500 for a plug change. Although the SRT-8 jeep is baller, its not a good suv if you want any mods, if your gonna keep it stock go for it.

The SRT-8 is junk. I drove one with 15k miles on it. It felt like a Taurus rental car at the end of its career. The suspension crashed like a ricer Civic with cut springs. Don't get me wrong, the performance is great but the package is not. It has been taken far past the design of the base platform.

I've driven the trailblazer SS with a few miles and it felt much better. The suspension tuning doesn't wear the car out as much.

The 6.1 has plenty of aftermarket, and Jeep SRT8 owners are in the 12s with few mods. Dodge may not sell a cam for it but the aftermarket has other choices. I've never been a Jeep fan though and that engine wouldn't be enough to make me want one. Stick it in a Charger or 300 and I'd talk.

Archived