LegacyGT.com

Stage2 Data Logs

Jim_KT

• 2 months later...
Don't add it to the datalog.

Are you logging with enginuity? Just check it in your driveway. If you scroll down the list of parameters, you can select AFR Learning A, B, C, and D.

Just updating this thread.

I installed enginuity (romraider) along with the latest ECU definitions and checked my AFR Learning A, B, C and D. Here the are:

A = 8.1

B = -2.1

C = 3.1

D = 4.4

Just updating this thread.

I installed enginuity (romraider) along with the latest ECU definitions and checked my AFR Learning A, B, C and D. Here the are:

A = 8.1

B = -2.1

C = 3.1

D = 4.4

You MAF needs to be scaled a little better. Are you running a stock box and drop in filter? You are a tad bit on the lean side.

Stock box + AVO drop-in.

Yeah, just seen that. Im certain they didn't bother changing the MAF. You are 8% lean on idle and 4.4% lean on the transition to WOT. Within +/- 5% is exceptable, but I generally like to be around only 1-2% off in all areas and on the richer side of things.

• 4 weeks later...

Not to poach this thread, but since we're talking about it and it's the only one I could find in search, how does one interpret AFR Learning?

A is idle, D is transition to WOT?

Positive numbers are lean conditions, negative are rich conditions?

If I would see variances from -2 to 9 on Air/fuel Learning (must be A, the top one in Enginuity) just driving around town, does that mean the MAF doesn't really know what's going on?

There is a good thread or two on the Romraider forums. Check the Learning View tool post. The four different AFR learnings are closed-loop fuel trims. Each trim applies to a specific MAF range (e.g. AFR Learning A is 0-5.6g/s, AFR Learning D is >40g/s, I don't recall the threshold for B and C).

AFR Learning D is very important as that fuel trim applies to open-loop fueling (including WOT).

Yes, positive means that an additional percentage of fuel is being added, negative means the opposite.

The four numbers should be closely grouped (all within 5 or so) and preferably close to zero or slightly positive.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Archived