LegacyGT.com

anyone running a 08 Legacy STI body kit?

grocery getter

Looking to convert my 08 Spec B into a JDM STI and was wondering what parts I needed? I know that the US bumper assembly will not fit on the JDM spoiler. Also any suggestions on where the cheapest place I can get one (relatively cheap that is) thanks!

japanparts.com - They have the whole kit already assembled with the bumper (pre-painted), bumper beam, and all the little things necessary. You would also need the STI front lip, STI rear lip spoiler and Spec. B grill on top of the bumper package to complete the look. I plan on doing the conversion as soon as I finish my suspension/engine mods. I already have the STI lip spoiler as well as the JDM Spec.B grill waiting to get put on.

• 1 month later...

i could not find the 08 or 07 sti version rear bumper with the fake vents on their site. is it an auzzie thing? want to get that and a 2.0 spec b bumper and grill. no lips.

also anyone know if the 07+ jdm rear lamps are diff then the US sedan? thinking they prob have rear fog. if thats it i dont care ill just use usdm rear sedan tails.

thanks

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived