LegacyGT.com

SoCal Lost Whore Thread V2

mikeyan

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so any1 here have experience with 1/10th scale r/c trucks?

i know it isn't the correct scale... or maybe it is :iam:

i was thinking of picking up a barely used Savage 21 from a local guy... but i have NO experience in gas powered R/C.

i still am unsure if it is a hobby i want to get into, but it seems damn fun.

i know it isn't the correct scale... or maybe it is :iam:

i was thinking of picking up a barely used Savage 21 from a local guy... but i have NO experience in gas powered R/C.

i still am unsure if it is a hobby i want to get into, but it seems damn fun.

how much for the savage??

i've wanted a savage since they were first announced. it's featured in a segment in the latest top gear episode. looks sooo fun.

-ben

the guy wants 200 OBO

says he has only ran a small can of nitro through it. it looks mint, too.... hmmmm

he says that, but i wouldn't trust it. now one buys a savage then only runs one small can of nitro thru it. since nitro fuels don't come in cans, they come in like 1 quart bottles and bigger.

got a link? maybe i can check out how it looks.

i say stick to modding your car.

unless you have a dirt track you can run your truck at, it's not worth it. driveways are fun, but that gets old easily haha. then again it is only $200...

this is why u goto parks.

and just build some mini ramps to jump them off of. :lol: that is what i do. at least until i jumped it into a parked car at work... hahaha broke the front a-arms on my truck

he says that, but i wouldn't trust it. now one buys a savage then only runs one small can of nitro thru it. since nitro fuels don't come in cans, they come in like 1 quart bottles and bigger.

got a link? maybe i can check out how it looks.

hmmm. valid point considering i have no idea about that stuff...

this is the only pic he has posted so far although i am sure he will post any more upon request:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg184/Iwanaturbo2/6-1.jpg

this is why u goto parks.

and just build some mini ramps to jump them off of. :lol: that is what i do. at least until i jumped it into a parked car at work... hahaha broke the front a-arms on my truck

:eek: anything happen to the (full size) car?

did you ever get some ssr's for your new '07? i loved them on your '05.

i loved them as well :moment of silence:

and no i haven't done a thing to my 07. this time around i am thinking SSR GT2s but i haven't made any decisions yet since i will most likley go with stg2 then brakes then it is a toss up between susp and wheels.

Archived