LegacyGT.com

Moved to Las Vegas

Xaqtly

I recently moved to Las Vegas, I was wondering if anybody knew offhand of any Legacy-friendly mechanics or performance shops in the area. I'm considering getting a few mods done, and I was hoping there would be some local sources.

Thanks.

Where abouts in Vegas did you moved. I used to be from L.A. and moved to L.V. last August.

As for shops, I don't think there are any reputable shops around here to do mods. You should check out flat4lv.com.

O/T but what the hay. Are there RBS bits planned for 07+ Foresters in the future? I gots to juice up the wifeys stocker FX.

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

O/T but what the hay. Are there RBS bits planned for 07+ Foresters in the future? I gots to juice up the wifeys stocker FX.

Probably nothing for the Forester. You can get Forester parts locally.

Here is my '07 Forester sport

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/rbsaeroparts/P5220961.jpg

Where abouts in Vegas did you moved. I used to be from L.A. and moved to L.V. last August.

As for shops, I don't think there are any reputable shops around here to do mods. You should check out flat4lv.com.

I moved to the SW area of Vegas, below the 215, off Blue Diamond. Okay, well I was just wondering. Thanks for the info. :)

Probably nothing for the Forester. You can get Forester parts locally.

Here is my '07 Forester sport

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/rbsaeroparts/P5220961.jpg

Hawtness...thanks for the pic.

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

Archived