LegacyGT.com

HBSpeed needs some 07/08 LGTs

mikeyan

I got a PM and it turns out to be only a little discount off the AP. Not worth it for me to drive from San Diego. I don't have my DP on the car yet so it would just be a stg 1 protune which doesn't really entice me. Wish I could help you guys out! I can't wait to see what a 08 can do with a protune.

Sorry HB

Just got back from my tune session today, since I was the first guinea pig, my tune isn't optimized yet so I dont have the numbers to show off, but apparently tuning the 07 and 08 ECUs is a bit different from the 05 and 06 and having the SI drive makes things more complex. Initially the positions were just a throttle map, but he was able to readjust boost levels for each position as well. Im going back for a 2nd session tune next week to work on maximizing the power and torque.

Just got tuned today, and my car feels great. I initially wasn't impressed with the AP Stg.2 flash but after Jon worked his magic, my car pulls hard! Didn't get a printout because it was a very low reading dyno, but very very impressed with the results!

Just got tuned today, and my car feels great. I initially wasn't impressed with the AP Stg.2 flash but after Jon worked his magic, my car pulls hard! Didn't get a printout because it was a very low reading dyno, but very very impressed with the results!

Good to know, Your VIN # has been reported and it will be in SOA database till you see me.

I am pretty sure that I can remove it for a small fee...

:lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations , Dibs on the ride along.

Pretty sums up my experience as well. I don't have peak numbers to brag about, the acceleration in S# now feels insane compared to either stock, or even OTS stg II map.

I really want to see a stock 07 LGT run on that Maverick dyno just to get power comparisons. That thing severaly underrated and according to the shop owner, a stock Sti cant hit more than 220 hp to the wheels on that dyno.

Pretty sums up my experience as well. I don't have peak numbers to brag about, the acceleration in S# now feels insane compared to either stock, or even OTS stg II map.

My car in I mode rips harder than it does in S# :lol:

Archived