LegacyGT.com

Monthly West. Baltimore/Carroll County Meets

brickhoss

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a crazy turnout! 3 Foresters, 7 Legacy's, 40 WRX/STi, 3 Germans, a Mazda RX-7 Turbo, and a few Jeeps. I will link to the pics tomorrow on nasioc once they're up!!! All in all, 60 cars, around 80 people. Not bad for a 30 degree windy night!

Legacy's Represent!

Rick

Actually...I think Batemans did pretty decently for the amount of people that were there tonight.

Yeah, I definitely undershot by about 20 people when I made the reservation. Next month I will be moving this meet elsewhere... I'd like to try something different.

Nice to see everyone last night....wish it wasn't so damn cold...but anyway a good time.

Go~Rilla interested in your help with clearing my headlights...where are you located? Zack...I'd ask you too, but PA is a bit of a drive.:)

Looking forward to pics.....

Jstaggs...thanks for the beer and drive by so I could hear the magnaflows.

Nice to see everyone last night....wish it wasn't so damn cold...but anyway a good time.

Go~Rilla interested in your help with clearing my headlights...where are you located? Zack...I'd ask you too, but PA is a bit of a drive.:)

Looking forward to pics.....

Jstaggs...thanks for the beer and drive by so I could hear the magnaflows.

Either way is cool with me. I am 2 min's from batemans.

Check out nasioc Mid-a for a sushi meet in white marsh...I am going.

Maryland's Suby friendly Realtor. My favorite suby shop:

http://www.IAGPerformance.com

If you guys are down there is a Subaru meet again at Annapolis Subaru in April. I think it is the 26th, definately a saturday though. Great to meet all of you guys and gal and put some faces to the screen names.

Yaahooo!

But as it gets into summer we'll have daylight till about at least 8:30.

True... I'm not sure what I'm doing for May yet... Maybe a park or something where there's a lot of parking... Maybe a Park-n-ride where we won't get hassled... There's a lot of possibilities... But for now...

Who's coming to this one!? :)

Rick

Archived