LegacyGT.com

Monthly West. Baltimore/Carroll County Meets

brickhoss

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yall gotta tell me how things went. I as usual as of late was stuck working.

When is the next meet?

Everything went incredibly well. We had 29 cars and a little over 40 people! I couldn't believe how great the turnout was. Breakdown: 1 LGT SpecB, 3 Forester XT's, 24 WRX's

You guys MUST have a better showing next time! :lol:

Greg's (go~rilla) new SpecB looks hot though.

Rick

Dude... Your car COULD NOT have been dirtier then mine! :lol:

We won't bite! The meets are a really great time, and the crowd that turns out (for the most part) is really a much more mature crowd then what used to show up for meets. There's definitely very few people under 25, and the ones that are younger are actually really cool to talk to, and pretty mature for their age. And as greg said, the cop was super cool (turned out to be a friend of a friend of mine), and they promised that we would be 100% hassle free.

we WILL see you at the mega-meet... Right??? :)

Rick

Everything went incredibly well. We had 29 cars and a little over 40 people! I couldn't believe how great the turnout was. Breakdown: 1 LGT SpecB, 3 Forester XT's, 24 WRX's

You guys MUST have a better showing next time! :lol:

Greg's (go~rilla) new SpecB looks hot though.

Rick

My bad I went to Utha to get my Ski on.....:rolleyes: im in for the next one ....and now u know how I felt for the first meet :lol:

Well, if all of you come, there will be quite a nice LGT turnout! I like to see the Forester and Legacy guys have a little friendly competition to see who can get the most cars out! There may be a round of drinks involved to the winning team... ;)

Hope to see you all out! Less then 2 weeks!!!

Rick :)

The main problem that we've seen in weekends is that you lose a lot of potential attendees who have weekend commitments (i.e. girlfriends/wives/families). I am definitely open to doing a Friday or Sat. night meet... Maybe we'll try that out next month, and gauge the attendance accordingly. :)

I'll make a deal with you. You come to this meet... And I'll make sure we have a weekend meet for one of the upcoming months. ;)

Rick

Archived